Chelsea V the rags..

The rag filled media keep saying there's no agenda but year after year they get way with something controversial versus the big teams. Last year spurs got robbed at home, Chelsea got robbed , not to mention the smaller clubs getting dodgy calls in favor of united. i really cannot wait to see what happens vrs the arse in theory they should hammer united in the mid field but we shall see what "controversial sending off " will happen then get swept aside by the media or they will talk about something else as like nothing happened for example like the Chelsea game the race row with the ref. And for this notion of its man u they are not currpot that's what they said about juventus and look at them now...

AntiUnited said:
The rag filled media keep saying there's no agenda but year after year they get way with something controversial versus the big teams. Last year spurs got robbed at home, Chelsea got robbed , not to mention the smaller clubs getting dodgy calls in favor of united. i really cannot wait to see what happens vrs the arse in theory they should hammer united in the mid field but we shall see what "controversial sending off " will happen then get swept aside by the media or they will talk about something else as like nothing happened for example like the Chelsea game the race row with the ref. And for this notion of its man u they are not currpot that's what they said about juventus and look at them now...

Top of serie a?

;)

lust overlord said:
AntiUnited said:

Top of serie a?

;)

na i think they are clean now ( even thought some 1 else is being prosecuted for matching fixing in there club.

MSP said:
Sunday Juventus match was as much corrupted as Chelsea vs Rags one.. offside winner and 1 meter onside goal cancelled for Catania.

Milan and Arse won thanks to an offside goal too so that was quite a great footballing weekend.

AntiUnited said:
lust overlord said:
AntiUnited said:

Top of serie a?

;)

na i think they are clean now ( even thought some 1 else is being prosecuted for matching fixing in there club.

Clean with there current manager banned for match fixing while he was at Siena. European football is without doubt corrupt.

jake28 said:
AntiUnited said:
lust overlord said:
Top of serie a?

;)

Clean with there current manager banned for match fixing while he was at Siena. European football is without doubt corrupt.

German refs scandal too. How people don't see anything seriously wrong in pur leagues is beyond me....

oakiecokie said:
Hahah.Give you that one mate.Typical fucking hypocrisy of the club.
We didn't open this can of worms but this is the consequence of the ridiculous situation that went on last year. Football could well turn into a gigantic parody of political correctness.

Castiel said:
oakiecokie said:
Hahah.Give you that one mate.Typical fucking hypocrisy of the club.
We didn't open this can of worms but this is the consequence of the ridiculous situation that went on last year. Football could well turn into a gigantic parody of political correctness.
You calmed down yet? I am still fuming for you

SWP's back said:
You calmed down yet? I am still fuming for you
Its not the first or the last time my team has been royally screwed by an outrageous refereeing performance. Barca a few times and United more often than I'd like to count. Looking on the bright side I think it'll motivate our players to fight harder, in a similar way as it motivated us to dig the trenches against Barca last year after the Ovrebo incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.