Chelsea vs City Post Match Thread

Mate, good players rarely become bad ones overnight. Chelsea have been in meltdown all season which was triggered in part by Mourinho's treatment of his club doctor.

Perhaps Hazard is just a player who no longer wants to be in that environment because iirc wasn't Maureen laying some of the blame for Chelsea's performances at Hazard's door? Who knows, but suffice to say I think he's one of only a handful of Premier League players who I genuinely think could improve our squad and I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Party time, I agree with Dribble :)

Seriously, I said a few days back, Hazard would be a good bit of business for us.

Party time, I agree with Dribble :)

Seriously, I said a few days back, Hazard would be a good bit of business for us.
I knew you'd begin to see the light one day brother! It's baby steps but we'll persevere and get you there eventually! :-)

Hazard is a no brainer imo, Maureen has damaged more than his fair share of players over the years with Joe Cole and our own SWP being amongst the many. Hazard is young enough and good enough to be rescued from his Chelsea hell, but somehow I can't see Conte allowing it in any way shape or form.

We can still live in hope though....

I knew you'd begin to see the light one day brother! It's baby steps but we'll persevere and get you there eventually! :-)

Hazard is a no brainer imo, Maureen has damaged more than his fair share of players over the years with Joe Cole and our own SWP being amongst the many. Hazard is young enough and good enough to be rescued from his Chelsea hell, but somehow I can't see Conte allowing it in any way shape or form.

Maybe the player can help us there

I fully agree, Mourinho can quickly destroy a player.

For me Mourinho brow beats players into his way of thinking. Those on board love him. Those not so much are ostracised.
He demands so much from players regardless of their natural skill sets.

He asks players to do what's unnatural to them, drains everything out of them physically and stifles them mentally. He demands they do it his way, not their natural way.nMourinho would play hell with the likes of De a Bruyne, well already has.

Players under this type of manager have to be a robot like player, a devout Mourinho man, no questions asked. If you are a free spirit, want to win the game your way, win the game with skill and flair you are no good for Jose.

That's why despite his faults, things can only go so wrong under Pellegrini. He won't leave a squad or players brow beaten, exhausted and flogged to death for a cause they don't believe in.
Manuel will leave and some players will need a little help here and there, when Jose leaves players takes years to get over it, sometimes never.

Last edited:
I fully agree, Mourinho can quickly destroy a player.

For me Mourinho brow beats players into his way of thinking. Those on board love him. Those not so much are ostracised.
He demands so much from players regardless of their natural skill sets.

He asks players to do what's unnatural to them, drains everything out of them physically and stifles them mentally. He demands they do it his way, not their natural way.nMourinho would play hell with the likes of De a Bruyne, well already has.

Players under this type of manager have to be a robot like player, a devout Mourinho man, no questions asked. If you are a free spirit, want to win the game your way, win the game with skill and flair you are no good for Jose.

That's why despite his faults, things can only go so wrong under Pellegrini. He won't leave a squad or players brow beaten, exhausted and flogged to death for a cause they don't believe in.
Manuel will leave and some players will need a little help here and there, when Jose leaves players takes years to get over it, sometimes never.
Maureen and ManUre are a match made in heaven, he could just be the final nail in the coffin but some how I think he'll be forced to change. Outside of PSG, ManUre could be Maureen's last major job. He fucked it up in every country he's been to and every club he's left behind and I think he knows this.

Can he change, or will he revert to type. It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds and what he does to Mata et al. Any last vestiges of skill will be jettisoned in favour of Maureen's preferred Robot Army.

Maureen and ManUre are a match made in heaven, he could just be the final nail in the coffin but some how I think he'll be forced to change. Outside of PSG, ManUre could be Maureen's last major job. He fucked it up in every country he's been to and every club he's left behind and I think he knows this.

Can he change, or will he revert to type. It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds and what he does to Mata et al. Any last vestiges of skill will be jettisoned in favour of Maureen's preferred Robot Army.

I think regardless of what he wins at United, he'll still be a death nail. Certainly in the mythical 'United way'. The only true reds I know don't want him anywhere near. The Facebook reds can't wait.

I think regardless of what he wins at United, he'll still be a death nail. Certainly in the mythical 'United way'. The only true reds I know don't want him anywhere near. The Facebook reds can't wait.
It'll be another 'Not the Special One nor the Happy One but the Fulfilled One', he'll keep it going for a while but at the first sign of anything going wrong, he'll unleash the siege mentality which will mentally drain all around him and I fear Maureen's history will repeat itself.

Those ManUre fans who are praying for Maureen the Messiah to come down from the mountain and lead them to the promised land had better be careful for what they've wished for.

It'll be another 'Not the Special One nor the Happy One but the Fulfilled One', he'll keep it going for a while but at the first sign of anything going wrong, he'll unleash the siege mentality which will mentally drain all around him and I fear Maureen's history will repeat itself.

Those ManUre fans who are praying for Maureen the Messiah to come down from the mountain and lead them to the promised land had better be careful for what they've wished for.

"Fear"? You sure? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.