Chelsea won the league last season.

Didn't United only pick up 2 points from their opening 3 games against Reading at home, Pompey and us away in 07/08? We're certainly not going to win the league this season but today was a blip that could have been so different but it was just one of those games and days. We'll win games we don't deserve to win this season and breathe a sigh of relief when we do so. I still think we'll come third and have a very good run unbeaten this season (with wins instead of draws like last year) so let's not take any notice of the doom mongers who are going hardcore with thir keyboard and slagging everything off. Keep the faith cause we are a good side and have 3 very good new players to come back and our squad depth and strength of the 25 will help us out over the next 35 league games.

It's rare I come on here after a defeat because I can't believe some of the shit people post so it's good to see a few positive posters who can see beyond what is essentialy a very unlucky and undeserved loss of point/s.

So long as we take points off the teams that will be around us (Spurs and Liverpool so far) and only drop points to teams that won't be,then it shouldn't do too much damage.I know today was annoying and frustrating and should have been all over at half-time,but that is City for you and that's why we love them.
KEEP THE FAITH!

The last three years, the Prem has finsihed

Chelsea 86
rags 85
Arse 75
Spurs 70

rags 90
liverpool 86
Chelsea 83
Arse 72

rags 87
chelsea 85
arse 83
liverpool 76

So around 87 points from a possible 114 could win the title, which would allow for five defeats and six draws.
It's really important that we take points from the chumps league challengers because like ourselves, they too will slip up in some daft performances

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.