Cheltenham 2020

@bluealf I think Goshen's owner may have agreed with that summary...sometimes this game makes you want to cry doesn't it? Hey it's all good, Solo ran a stinker didn't he just..and McCain's runner managed a creditable 4th and not 3rd, just typical lol

I got carried away, not unusual for me. This forum has unfortunately provided a platform for me to just 'feel free', so I have lol. Best of luck with your trebles today, wheel barrow at the ready?! And yes we should carry on regardless for one more day at least, who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Tomorrow brings the Midlands Grand National but doubt the show will go on for much longer which will be good for my bank balance after this week's performance. I've managed one winning bet in 3 days and even that was a last minute saver on Sire Du Berlais just before the off. So in the spirit of bouncing back I'm siding with Lostintranslation for the big one and ignoring his no show on Boxing Day. The Skeltons have a great record in the County so hoping having Harry's missus back on board sees Mohaayed repeat the trick from a couple of years back.
The Triumph summed up my week was allover Goshen but being so far behind in an SP tipping competition at work I selected outsiders the first of which was the winner.....which I failed to back!

Uttoxeter, I like it there, Tizzard has a 'lad' as tall as mountain and as thin as post, I shouted up for a pint in a pub in the town and this voice from up above, 'Is that your pint mate' I turned round to my side and saw a pint of lager looking at me, then I looked up and up and up...give him my fiver and said yes ta, he just leaned over gave me my pint and got my change for me too, had to pull my head back into place!....next time I saw him he was leading a horse round the parade ring! ...

And the beat of misery goes on...Geraghty first as seems to be the usual, he must be the top Jock this year!!! These handicaps should be a lottery...how can you pile on something that has just won a bit of race in Tramore of all places????? JP taking the Michael good style.

2.50 Thyme Hill
3.30 Santini
4.10 Minella Rocca

Not only did I lose on Goshen, missed the first two races of the comp. Bad day already.

Uttoxeter, I like it there, Tizzard has a 'lad' as tall as mountain and as thin as post, I shouted up for a pint in a pub in the town and this voice from up above, 'Is that your pint mate' I turned round to my side and saw a pint of lager looking at me, then I looked up and up and up...give him my fiver and said yes ta, he just leaned over gave me my pint and got my change for me too, had to pull my head back into place!....next time I saw him he was leading a horse round the parade ring! ...

And the beat of misery goes on...Geraghty first as seems to be the usual, he must be the top Jock this year!!! These handicaps should be a lottery...how can you pile on something that has just won a bit of race in Tramore of all places????? JP taking the Michael good style.
Think JP is on for a clean sweep in the handicap hurdles only the Martin Pipe to go in which he has 2 (the front 2 in the betting naturally). The only way to stop this madness must be for us to back them! Had a nibble on the Moore horse at 80/1 (6 places) in the last of course it finished 7th!

Sorry but I have a terrible sense of humour that's made me laugh superb, and here's me thinking I was the only one who suffered....We should back them of course we should, that's logical and rational, that's not why I love racing lol

Was at Thirsk...with family, my niece said her and her husband was going to back that one with a big orange face...which one's that?..here it is now....Nat, that's not it's face, it's wearing what's called Blinkers..oh, I thought it had something wrong with it....what are you backing...I'm having the winner, that one there...low and behold the Orange faced one won at 22/1 mine 1l away 2nd, and I didn't do a for the hell of it forecast. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.