Cheltenham and Gloucester blues

sheikmedick

Was in a pub in Rural Herefordshire the other night and got chatting to some lads from the Forest of Dean.They could tell by my accent I wasn’t a local and they asked what team I support.Anyway instead of the usual shit we always get they started telling me about a lad they all knew when we were shit who was city daft called Steven Reed.Legendary drinker in their town who used to go home and away in the good/bad old days.
Think he used to go with the Cheltenham and Gloucester lads.Sadly passed away now,no wonder from what they were telling me about his boozing.Always good to hear about a top blue.

Used to know a load of faces from this branch back in the 80's / 90's. No idea of names but they went everywhere home and away. Pretty impressive when you consider how shit we were for a large art of those two decades to spend all that time on the M5/M6. Mind you all the drinking time they had, they probably thought we were half decent

OT: For some reason this reminded me of this advert:

Not the right building society, but a very good set of Ad's.

Used to know a load of faces from this branch back in the 80's / 90's. No idea of names but they went everywhere home and away. Pretty impressive when you consider how shit we were for a large art of those two decades to spend all that time on the M5/M6. Mind you all the drinking time they had, they probably thought we were half decent
Top branch.

Was in a pub in Rural Herefordshire the other night and got chatting to some lads from the Forest of Dean.They could tell by my accent I wasn’t a local and they asked what team I support.Anyway instead of the usual shit we always get they started telling me about a lad they all knew when we were shit who was city daft called Steven Reed.Legendary drinker in their town who used to go home and away in the good/bad old days.
Think he used to go with the Cheltenham and Gloucester lads.Sadly passed away now,no wonder from what they were telling me about his boozing.Always good to hear about a top blue.
RIP Reeder. Big drinker , big lad , great bloke. Top branch

I've walked holes in both of ma shoes,, I've got the CheltenHam and GlouCester Blues
Blues_Singer_%28193317037%29.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.