Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

There's nothing in Mendy's performance tonight that should result in anyone's knickers gettin' in twist. Vey unlucky not to have opened the scoring.
He got took off for offering absolutely fuck all second half.

first half he played well but as soon as Cancelo came on, we scored from his direct play.

Cancelo is the best full back I’ve ever seen at City

Been reading all the great comments on our teams performance. THANK YOU.
And a MASSIVE THANKS for the fantastic support with the virtual tickets

I liked the way May always seem to have a smile on his face !

Good luck for the rest of the season

Thought Mendy was terrible tonight, couldn't control any ball and was tackling after almost every touch....good strike at goal but overall not good enough. When Pep took him off we played better.
I thought Eric 'n Taylor put the shits up me more than Benjy Mendy, but I did watch the entire game on mute. BenMen might look better on mute!

Foden, wow!!!!! The second half in particular, he looked like Yaya or Merlin at their peak. And the beautiful thing, everybody was just giving him a ball. No going back for you young man! Gundogan is just indispensable for us at the moment and Cancelo of course. He's been proving the whole season why we swapped Danilo and a big chunk of money for him.
Gundo and Cancelo have been like new signings this season and are both at the top of their game at the minute, having quitened some doubters. Both will be hugely important in the next few weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.