Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Well what a cup tie that was. Cheltenham Town take a bow. Thought you were excellent and your manager is class. With Pep making 10 changes from the Villa game meant we were disjointed. Mendy and Mahrez were so disappointing. That first half Cheltenham must have thought City aren't even the best team we've played this season. Thankfully Pep made decent substitutions that made an instant impact. Gundogan really is class despite his haters last season. Foden is such a brilliant talent and grabbed the game by the balls when he moved higher up the pitch. Second half he was brilliant. Jesus really isn't the finished article. We desperately need to buy a clinical finisher. Onwards we go. Think Pep will field a stronger team next round.

He better had do, Swansea were excellent today against Forest

I completely understand what Wagonman is saying, the match day forum has its fair share of whinging posters, never satisfied and think we are entitled to win every game. When we kicked off the season there were plenty calling for Pep's head, it's just ridiculous and football is cyclical, being the only club from England to qualify for the CL since 2011 takes some doing, the club and management have done a great job.

but again everybody is free to say what they feel because its a open forum
yes people can overreact and can say this or that about a player or manager and they think they are right
maybe its a way of getting the frustration out and makes them feel better

could be the worst thing that anybody has said or posted fuck me i know to well that ? people have got long memories and never let it lie hahaha but it makes me smile . but without the bad this forum would not be any fun
the knowledge of knowing somebody we listen or bite can be so funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.