Cheltnam Where to eat and drink?

Mr Ed (The Stables)

I'm off to Cheltnam with Mrs Ed in a few weeks time, never been there before in my life.

I wondered if there are any blues who may be familiar with this neck of the woods that could recommend some decent pubs and decent affordable restaurants Italian/Chinese/Indian.

Many thanks if you can help me out.

Cheers

Mr Ed

Go to The Lygon Arms in Broadway mate. Stunning, picture postcard village and lovely hotel and restaurant.

The Montpellier Street area of Cheltenham is nice, plenty of nice pubs/bars and restaurants along it. Often drink in a pub called the Rotunda at the top end of that street when I'm down there, it's not a "fuck me this place is amazing" place, but it's the kind of place where you end up having a chat to random people. There's a nice Thai place on the small roundabout behind the pub, and an Indian on that road. Neither expensive. All about 5min from the main part of town. In the town itself, can't really go wrong for pubs, plenty of choice about. Enjoy, really nice place just to wander around, some of the houses must be worth crazy money

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I'm off to Cheltnam with Mrs Ed in a few weeks time, never been there before in my life.

I wondered if there are any blues who may be familiar with this neck of the woods that could recommend some decent pubs and decent affordable restaurants Italian/Chinese/Indian.

Many thanks if you can help me out.

Cheers

Mr Ed

Indian has to be Shezan on Montpellior Street

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.