Cheryl Cole Or Megan Fox ?

felixbg said:
Damocles said:
Don't particularly fancy Fox, but her.

There's something about Cole's left eye that makes me think she might be possessed by a demon of some sort.

lmao ... quality

Lol, never noticed that before. Not gonna be able to look at her seriously again now!

ElanJo said:
Fox every day of the week!
erocsevil said:
would rather do Nicola Roberts in this picture

_38370827_nicola150.jpg

than Megan Fox in this one, as she looks like a MAN

megan-fox%284%29.jpg

Haha

Well if Megan Fox looks like a man in that picture I'd happily be gay (with her/him)!!!

Let's stop the truck for a second, turn round and get back to real street!

There is no way megan or cheryl will touch one of 'ours' with a ten foot pole whilst wearing a radiation suit.

However, who would you rather have cheryl coles sister, chavette(I think that's her name!) or megans sister vivian? Get some piccies up you computer geeks and let the forum decide

Both as fake as each other.

As far as i'm aware Megan has no rascist tendencies so she edges it.

myleftfoot said:

There is no way megan or cheryl will touch one of 'ours' with a ten foot pole whilst wearing a radiation suit.

However, who would you rather have cheryl coles sister, chavette(I think that's her name!) or megans sister vivian? Get some piccies up you computer geeks and let the forum decide
vivian-fox-megan-fox.jpg

or

article-0-007244F300000258-107_468x494.jpg

myleftfoot said:

Here is Cheryl Coles 'chav' sister Gillian ..... and her mum Joan.

dr2hk6.jpg
lhdoo.jpg

Here is the only photo i can find of Megan Fox's older sister , Kristi Branim , and her mum too , on a shopping trip together ......
it would appear that she doesn't actually have a sister named Vivian , despite what some media reports say.

2w2ij9w.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.