Chester Races

Enty

At Chester races today. I desperate need of tips as I haven't a blue when it comes to the horses. Any help is appreciated.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=225852&start=5350" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=225852&start=5350</a>

Check here mate,,

Depending on who you're going with, my best advice would be to go in the Course enclosure. This includes the grass bank area as they come of the last bend and the centre of the course.

You can take your own food and beer in. Cost about £7. Whenever I've been to Chester on a sunny day it gets absolutely hammered in the Tattersalls and the stands.

Have a good look at the balding horses running there today his old fella used to send out plenty at chester and had a great strike rate hes had 7 winners and 8 places from 25 runners at chester and has his best ratio statistics at chester, Rizal Park 2.00, intransigent 3.10 , 3.40 Mysterious Man , Martial Art 4.50, worth a sneaky yankee

here you go a cheeky 50p E.W. double..........

2:30 Honey of a Kitten... 13/2
3:10 Summerinthecity.... 3/1 F

Good luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.