Chester V City EDS tomorrow

Andouble said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
finished 2-1 Chester two late goals winning the game for the home side who were better over the 90 minutes. Hutton's goal for City was well taken but was hugely dissapointed with Abdul Razak who seemed to sulk through the 70 minutes he played so many over hit or under hit passed just really didn't seem at all bothered as though an academy side game was below him.

it is, tbf. That's why players like Suarez are leaving the club
I get what you mean but surely the way to answer being demoted to games like this is to show your full talent show the powers that be they are making a mistake

Razaks shitty attitude is allegedly the reason his loan moves haven't worked out.He needs to sort it out if he wants to make a decent career for himself.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Andouble said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
finished 2-1 Chester two late goals winning the game for the home side who were better over the 90 minutes. Hutton's goal for City was well taken but was hugely dissapointed with Abdul Razak who seemed to sulk through the 70 minutes he played so many over hit or under hit passed just really didn't seem at all bothered as though an academy side game was below him.

I get what you mean but surely the way to answer being demoted to games like this is to show your full talent show the powers that be they are making a mistake

Agreed. Razak could've dominated the midfield yet chose to sulk around. Ithought the left back looked decent(Not sure who he is?) and it was a nice control and finish from Hutton.

Thought they wanted it more. Our 5, 18 & 8 caught the eye. We played tight but were muscled out on many occasions.
Interesting afternoon though.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Andouble said:

Agreed. Razak could've dominated the midfield yet chose to sulk around. Ithought the left back looked decent(Not sure who he is?) and it was a nice control and finish from Hutton.

I wasn't at the game but it may have been Greg Leigh, he was the Youth Cup left back last season and looked a useful prospect.

lancs blue said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

I wasn't at the game but it may have been Greg Leigh, he was the Youth Cup left back last season and looked a useful prospect.

No it wasnt him,the announcer said his name,sure it was Vlad something,cant remember his surname.He did look good as did a few to be fair,the lad called Enoch ? looked useful.

Nimley,cant see why we still keep him,never seem him have a good game.The lad who played 18,sorry cant recall his name,looked a handful and tried hard when he came on for Nimley.

Marin was the number 5 and Harry Bunn the 18. Louis Hutton was the 8. Enjoyed the game wish the fans of Chester well as they have done a great job rebuilding the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.