Chester Zoo

Just gone online to have a look at ticket prices for taking my grandchildren to the zoo next Saturday, omg have you seen the prices 2 adults 2 kinds £94 has anyone got any ideas on where to get discounts on tickets, must be 20 years since I last went is it value for money.
Yeh agree too expensive nowadays so stopped going. We do Blackpool zoo using Tesco days out vouchers

My Mrs and kids love Chester zoo, so we have the annual passes, I think if you go 3 times you break even. We all go at least once a month, take a packed lunch. Only cost is petrol and ice-creams. The mrs also takes them more when I'm working. School holidays, teacher training days etc.

Just gone online to have a look at ticket prices for taking my grandchildren to the zoo next Saturday, omg have you seen the prices 2 adults 2 kinds £94 has anyone got any ideas on where to get discounts on tickets, must be 20 years since I last went is it value for money.

If yer tell 'em it's a 'muffin' they let yer in for £49!

Prefer Yorkshire Wildlife Park near Doncaster.Just off M18.

Rare species you won't see anywhere else. Better quality food and great play areas for kids.

"Lions and tigers and bears, Oh My !!!"

Animals seem a lot happier too as they have much bigger enclosures to roam in !!
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.