Chicks in City kits!!!

I know 56 has a nice rack but I have no idea what you lot are on about, her face is pure shit, looks like Jimmy Hill.

100+ birds and theres about 3 above average.
Theres a lesson here..
If you meet a bird whose supports city and shes stunning - DONT FUCK IT UP GENTS!
On this evidence, the chances are you wont get another one as good as her!

lads!!!!
if all you condescending "tiny dicks" would "man up" and "have the balls" to put your OWN photo on this forum-go do it ...or fuck back off under the rocks you came from you spineless C*NTS!!!!!

let us take the piss out of all your ugly spotty faces!
you re all so pathectic!!!

lee-mcfc said:
ReVoRolla said:
21976137316288853912157.jpg

She'd get it .... by 'it' i mean a stern talking to about how to hang things on walls properly ;)
shes fit as, theres a better pic of her i think in superman boxers

I couldn't disagree more mate, shes as rough as the chatsworth estate

des hardi said:
lads!!!!
if all you condescending "tiny dicks" would "man up" and "have the balls" to put your OWN photo on this forum-go do it ...or fuck back off under the rocks you came from you spineless C*NTS!!!!!

me.jpg

Do your worst pal

des hardi said:
lads!!!!

Well to be fair, if these girls are going to dress in next to nothing, pout like fishes whilst posing for the camera then publish the result on the internet they've got to expect some criticism.

GX Blue said:
100+ birds and theres about 3 above average.
Theres a lesson here..
If you meet a bird whose supports city and shes stunning - DONT FUCK IT UP GENTS!
On this evidence, the chances are you wont get another one as good as her!

Lol. We are city of course we fuck it up :O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.