Chief Exec News from Torygraph

Marvin said:
His team at Real Madrid are going to rival Barcelona and dominate Europe between them. Why would he leave? I am sure one of his aims is to knock Barcelona off their perch and that could take another season.

Mancini is our manager and long may he remain so

Mourinho has as good as said he is leaving after this season

JoeMercer'sWay said:
The cookie monster said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I haven't. If Mourinho hadn't won that CL with Inter then his CL record would be not much better than Roberto's in that time frame.
Thats nearly better than your quote of if tiger woods hadnt have won 14 majors sergio garcia would be just as good..

which is not what I said, but you twist it to suit your agenda as per usual.
Fair do's but it was along them lines jmw.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Marvin said:
His team at Real Madrid are going to rival Barcelona and dominate Europe between them. Why would he leave? I am sure one of his aims is to knock Barcelona off their perch and that could take another season.

And going to U****d! I'm happy to give Mancini longer providing we have a real push for the Premiership this season and then do more in Europe next season. It's all good right now.

peoffrey said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Marvin said:

And going to U****d! I'm happy to give Mancini longer providing we have a real push for the Premiership this season and then do more in Europe next season. It's all good right now.

Slur aint going anywhere yet. Anyway i never mentioned him coming here.

johnny crossan said:
KenTheLandlord said:
I have grave doubts about Soriano. His financial and business acumen have flopped at both Barcelona and Spanair.

Hopefully he will be kept well away from that side of the club.
Manchester City set to unveil former Barca ace Ferran Soriano

February 9

City are set to name former Barcelona supremo Ferran Soriano as their new chief executive within the next six weeks. The Blues remain tight-lipped over the replacement for Garry Cook, who resigned in September after accidentally sending a mocking email to the mother of City defender Nedum Onuoha. But M.E.N. Sport understands Soriano, who was last month revealed as the front-runner for the job, will take the post. Reports in Australia said that Australian Rugby Union boss John O’Neill had been pipped for the £2m-a-year job by Soriano. But the 44-year-old, a powerful voice in European football from his time as general manager at Barcelona, has to tie up the loose ends from the Spanair collapse last week before he can move to Manchester.

But a man who oversaw Barca’s rise from the world’s 13th richest football club to become European champions and second only to Real Madrid in terms of revenue, has been eyeing a return to football.

Read more at: <a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1484389_manchester-city-set-to-unveil-former-barca-ace-ferran-soriano" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... an-soriano</a>

not bad if he had anything to do with it!

He didn´t much, he left in 2008 and went on to oversee the collapse of Spanair.

He helped to transform FC Barcelona from a loss making club to profit and trebling their turnover.

He was actively involved in the recruitment of Txiki Beguiristain.

He was a member of the Executive Committee of the G-14.

Soriano also represented them in the UEFA European Club Forum and was a member of the Competition Committee of the UEFA Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.