Chiellini and Maicon

BibbyBlue85 said:
allan harper said:
Mine as well

And mine! He was showing some awesome form before he needed the operation, he will come back firing on all cylinders imo

love it - I like Lahm but wonder if we would benefit from another strong aerial player at left back - we are very small in midfield and up front if Ade or Rock aren't playing

allan harper said:
-----------------Given

Maicon----Chiellini----Lescott/Kompany----Lahm

Would love that.

Mine as well[/quote]

And mine! He was showing some awesome form before he needed the operation, he will come back firing on all cylinders imo[/quote]

dunno much about this Chiellini is he a leader?[/quote]

Not really a leader but a no nonsense defender! He is the 1 who crocked RVP so he is a must for me ;) He will literally put his body on the line everytime and isn't scared to rough things up

allan harper said:
-----------------Given

Maicon----Chiellini----Lescott/Kompany----Lahm

Would love that.

Mine as well[/quote]

And mine! He was showing some awesome form before he needed the operation, he will come back firing on all cylinders imo[/quote]

dunno much about this Chiellini is he a leader?[/quote]

basically he don't take no shit, hes a hard bastard, in other words he's a nigel de jong at CB lol

Could you imagine a team of

..................................................Given............................................

Maicon....................Toure.............................Chellini.....................Lahm

................................................De jong...............................................

.................................Ireland.......................Barry.....................................

Tevez......................................Adebayor.........................................Robinho

Not necessarly the best team, however on paper it looks amazing!

Roberto Mancini said:
Replace ireland with ribery..?

I'd much rather drop barry for Ribery. Barry just hasn't done anything that has impressed me this year. Let Ireland play in the attacking mid, drop Tevez behind Ade and let him just run his tail off like he loves to, and to help provide some cover in the central mid along side Stephen and give Ribery room to roam up the right side.

sheephead23 said:
Could you imagine a team of

..................................................Given............................................

Maicon....................Toure.............................Chellini.....................Lahm

................................................De jong...............................................

.................................Ireland.......................Barry.....................................

Tevez......................................Adebayor.........................................Robinho

Not necessarly the best team, however on paper it looks amazing!

it would sadden me if we lost most of our English players...

Inter cannot afford to lose Maicon at this stage, at least not winter. His departure could be possible since we have Zanetti and Santon who can play in the position. A lot depends on his price (not a problem for Man City) and how Santon develops.

lonewolf19 said:
Inter cannot afford to lose Maicon at this stage, at least not winter. His departure could be possible since we have Zanetti and Santon who can play in the position. A lot depends on his price (not a problem for Man City) and how Santon develops.

Throwing in Zabs would definitely help ease the loss for Inter as it would provide cover for them at RB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.