Chiellini ( As night follows day)

kompany10 said:
Marvin said:
kompany10 said:
haha theres always one
There is zero chance we in for him

i wouldnt say zero chance were in for him as he would be perfect for us however i do agree were probably not after him as he is near to untouchable.

he is absolutely not untouchable. anyway i doubt mancini like him given how he is looking for thiago silva that is the exact opposite player

Mancio said:
kompany10 said:
Marvin said:
There is zero chance we in for him

i wouldnt say zero chance were in for him as he would be perfect for us however i do agree were probably not after him as he is near to untouchable.

he is absolutely not untouchable. anyway i doubt mancini like him given how he is looking for thiago silva that is the exact opposite player

considering he is one of the best around and stuck with juve in the 2nd division id pretty much say hes untouchable, and course mancini will like him mate, hes an exellent defender, who puts his body on the line.

kompany10 said:
Mancio said:
kompany10 said:

considering he is one of the best around and stuck with juve in the 2nd division id pretty much say hes untouchable, and course mancini will like him mate, hes an exellent defender, who puts his body on the line.

you can say the same about lescott mate , but mancini want a deep playmaker more than a fighter it seem...

Mancio said:
kompany10 said:
Mancio said:

you can say the same about lescott mate , but mancini want a deep playmaker more than a fighter it seem...

I agree mate however even though lescott is top chiellini is a better defender than lescott and quicker and will be perfect for champions league alongside vincent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.