Child seat van

Yes they can. If it is a rear facing baby seat the you need to deactivate the airbag, but for a 3 year old I'd expect it's front facing so all ok.

Obviously also have to wear seatbelt and make sure the child seat is secured. If the actual van seat is moveable slide it back so it is further away from the airbag in case of collisions, so the force is less.

Not like when I was a kid, piece of foam in the back of the van, me and there of your mates on the way to footy, and head down if the coppers come past.

Yes they can. If it is a rear facing baby seat the you need to deactivate the airbag, but for a 3 year old I'd expect it's front facing so all ok.

Obviously also have to wear seatbelt and make sure the child seat is secured. If the actual van seat is moveable slide it back so it is further away from the airbag in case of collisions, so the force is less.

Not like when I was a kid, piece of foam in the back of the van, me and there of your mates on the way to footy, and head down if the coppers come past.
Thanks mate. The seat belt holds the car seat into place, and then the child will sit in the seat and be strapped for into it. I hope that makes sense, and if so is that correct?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.