Childhood crushes

wendy+1.jpg

WendyJames.jpg

As a 12-year-old, I was very much attracted to Emma Watson in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

As a 13-year-old, I was very much attracted to Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls.

As a 14-year-old, I was very much attracted to Hayley Williams of Paramore and various other musical projects.

As a 15-year-old, I was very much in a teenage relationship and therefore had my eyes closed to other women for a significant period of time - but still had a soft spot for Alice Glass from Crystal Castles.

As a 17-year-old, and out of that relationship, I was very much attracted to Emma Stone after seeing her in Zombieland and Easy A.

But there is only one that has stayed throughout all my years of teenage life so far, and that is the wonderful, gorgeous and talented Zooey Deschanel.

MCFC BOB said:
As a 12-year-old, I was very much attracted to Emma Watson in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

As a 13-year-old, I was very much attracted to Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls.

As a 14-year-old, I was very much attracted to Hayley Williams of Paramore and various other musical projects.

As a 15-year-old, I was very much in a teenage relationship and therefore had my eyes closed to other women for a significant period of time.

As a 17-year-old, and out of that relationship, I was very much attracted to Emma Stone after seeing her in Zombieland and Easy A.

But there is only one that has stayed throughout all my years of teenage life so far, and that is the wonderful, gorgeous and talented Zooey Deschanel.
I read your posts sometimes Bob and you make me feel like a right old ****.

Good shout re Deschanel, but seeing as i'm older than her I find it hard to comprehend someone having a childhood crush on her. Mrs P said 'I would' to Deschanel by the way. She has a proper bird crush on her. She said she'd lick her minge, which made me happy. Y'avin that bob?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.