In our house it's........

radigater not radiator

elecketricity not electricity

Audrey bina not Ribena

and finally

conserverentry not conservatory

That's just me, I wont go into what the kids say

exileindevon said:
it was a sad day when they stopped sending kids up chimleys.they should start it again and then you watch the crime rate drop.cant join a gang if your stuck up a chimley can ya.

That's very true and if the little twats do commit any crime, they are hardly likely to make a good getaway with a lungful of soot.

stony said:
exileindevon said:
it was a sad day when they stopped sending kids up chimleys.they should start it again and then you watch the crime rate drop.cant join a gang if your stuck up a chimley can ya.

That's very true and if the little twats do commit any crime, they are hardly likely to make a good getaway with a lungful of soot.
and carrying a bag full of chimley brushes

My Grandad used to use soot instead of toothpaste, he would rub his toothbrush on the Chimney breast ( oooooerrrrrr, missus ) , gathering up the soot and brush away.....when he died aged 92 , he still had all his own teeth , true story, this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.