Chimney or chimley?

stony said:
Swales lives said:
der-bomber said:
Preaching to the converted here, mate, but we are up against the 'favourite deodorant ' and ' favourite biscuit ' threads, stiff competition....think we have seen off those barm and muffin wallah's, though...

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Some people have no taste. Biscuits and deodorants are for nancy boys.
Give me a chimney, bridge or viaduct any day. Proper mens topics to be discussed over a pint of real ale from ones personal pewter tankard. Too many ponces and illiterate ne'ver do wells and not enough bon viveurs on this forum.

Don't talk me about bridges and viaducts, I've done more bridge inspections than Jordans had minge examinations.

Brilliant stuff.... any aquaducts? I get wood at the mention of "aquaduct"

Swales lives said:
stony said:
Swales lives said:
der-bomber said:
Preaching to the converted here, mate, but we are up against the 'favourite deodorant ' and ' favourite biscuit ' threads, stiff competition....think we have seen off those barm and muffin wallah's, though...

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Some people have no taste. Biscuits and deodorants are for nancy boys.
Give me a chimney, bridge or viaduct any day. Proper mens topics to be discussed over a pint of real ale from ones personal pewter tankard. Too many ponces and illiterate ne'ver do wells and not enough bon viveurs on this forum.

Don't talk me about bridges and viaducts, I've done more bridge inspections than Jordans had minge examinations.

Brilliant stuff.... any aquaducts? I get wood at the mention of "aquaduct"

No but plenty of railway tunnels

Definitely chimmernee gav!
pgp8142.jpg

Swales lives said:
It's definitely chimney, just stop arguing about it will you FFS!!!!

Fucking hell Swales, that's some serious bumpage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.