China bans footballers from having tattoo’s!!

When tattoos became fashionable here, about 20yrs ago, it was trendy to have Chinese lettering inked into your arm or wherever.When you’d ask the tattooed person to translate the meaning into English, they usually had no clue. Could have been walking round with ’ twat’ or worse written on them.
Ariana Grande likes this post.

Latest reports suggest that circumcision is to be banned for players in China. Wonder if they are required to restore matters?

When tattoos became fashionable here, about 20yrs ago, it was trendy to have Chinese lettering inked into your arm or wherever.When you’d ask the tattooed person to translate the meaning into English, they usually had no clue. Could have been walking round with ’ twat’ or worse written on them.
When I went to Thailand I got so drunk on tiger beer I got the Thai word for tiger tattooed on my chest. Used to point to it to order beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.