Chinese takeout

TTTCITYBHOY said:
sir malcom said:
Lads my mouths watering here, is that chinese anywhere near Paisley TITCITYBHOY as im working up that end next week.And i tend to live on takeouts..
Firstly,its TTT,not TIT... thank you,cheeky bastard ;)
It's in Erskine mate,about 6-7 miles away.
Where you working btw.
ha ha ha my eyes aint what they were, im at east kilbride , something white or white something paisley way.....did dumfries and that was great, went watching QOTSouth

sir malcom said:
As its saturday night its takeout night,anyone recomened me what to have im sick of yung chow and sweet n sour in batter..............HELP

We love beef with green pepper and black bean sauce, roast duck cantonese, king prawn and cashew nuts.

sir malcom said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
sir malcom said:
Lads my mouths watering here, is that chinese anywhere near Paisley TITCITYBHOY as im working up that end next week.And i tend to live on takeouts..
Firstly,its TTT,not TIT... thank you,cheeky bastard ;)
It's in Erskine mate,about 6-7 miles away.
Where you working btw.
ha ha ha my eyes aint what they were, im at east kilbride , something white or white something paisley way.....did dumfries and that was great, went watching QOTSouth

Used to live in Paisley - pa2 - hahahahahaha

I'd have to go for salt and pepper spare ribs with beef in black pepper suace with egg fried rice. Too fit. And for a chinese recommendation, shout out to China China on Ashton new road, magic!

TTTCITYBHOY said:
SilvaLining said:
I'd have to go for salt and pepper spare ribs with beef in black pepper suace with egg fried rice. Too fit. And for a chinese recommendation, shout out to China China on Ashton new road, magic!
are you paying my cab fare then ;)

Mate pay your own, worth it! :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.