chip off the old block

I'm not sure what colour tinted spectacles some people are peering through but the truth is that Andrew Cole was one of the most overrated footballers of his generation. He had that incredible season under Keegan at Newcastle and then managed to score 'consistently' in one of the best club sides in Europe at the time.

Even rags at the time admitted that he was crap and they re-told the joke about Cantona carrying Cole all season.

In the words of Glenn Hoddle 'needs six or seven chances to score one goal'

I wish Devante the best of luck in his career at City but just hope he's streets ahead of his dad in terms of ability.

MCC said:
Let's hope he doesn't down tools at the earliest opportunity and fuck off for more cash at another club like his dad did.

I fancy that his Dad will have the same dead hand of influence over his career as SWP's has. As soon as Cole Sr thinks he should be first choice on the team sheet and doesn't get on the bench then he'll be hawking his talents to all and sundry.

Should get Keith Curle's lad to wind him up and lose form for a year or two.

MCC said:
Let's hope he doesn't down tools at the earliest opportunity and fuck off for more cash at another club like his dad did.

His dad told him when he was old enough to think about football properly to decide whether he wanted to stay at City or move on somewhere bigger and better. The lad chose to stay at City as he wanted to progress his career here. He's massive, a lot taller than his dad, good in the air and with his feet. I'm certain he could be a massive player here if his dad gives him support!

Bellers_a_hero said:
MCC said:

His dad told him when he was old enough to think about football properly to decide whether he wanted to stay at City or move on somewhere bigger and better. The lad chose to stay at City as he wanted to progress his career here. He's massive, a lot taller than his dad, good in the air and with his feet. I'm certain he could be a massive player here if his dad gives him support!

Yawn.

Bellers_a_hero said:

And you are a massive muppet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.