chips

Areet lads,

Thought i'd come on before i head off to the match,hopefully we'll help you lot out tonight and get a draw, good to see you lot beating Livertoon last night aswell!

Andy.

IAteAllOfYourChips! said:
Areet lads,

Thought i'd come on before i head off to the match,hopefully we'll help you lot out tonight and get a draw, good to see you lot beating Livertoon last night aswell!

Andy.
Good lad Andy. You got a draw at their place, you can beat them at home tonight. Get the atmosphere pumping

Areet lads,

Andy.

come on boys!

best of luck tonight.

Areet lads,

Andy.

A version of 'You lucky bastards - it should have been 10' would be most welcome

Impeccable said:
Areet lads,

Andy.

A version of 'You lucky bastards - it should have been 10' would be most welcome

Sadly my season ticket got moved to the other side of the ground but im sure the lads up there will be doing the poznan if we score haha!

We were unreal tonight, never ever gunna forget it! hope we done you boys a favour!
NUFC<3

You were great and showed the scum up! Well done mate made up 4 ya! You got some great players atm and your place was rocking!

'Theres only 1 fat geordie'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.