chips

Balti said:
n_mcfc said:
IAteAllOfYourChips! said:
Alreeet!

You might not believe me....but i have many man city friends and they told me about this post so i came on to have a look....the lad you were calling a fat **** and the rest of it was infact ME! I've been called worse to be honest but im sure if it was one of you getting called a fat **** and stuff you would react hahaha! it was a cracking away day to say the least but for your information i didnt have any chips lmao! I like Man city to be honest! and when we go to United next weekend i'll be doing exactly the same, might get my tits out or something for the frisk! but Newcastle fans actually like city! when we played manunited at the end of last season we done the poznan thing or w.e and sang about YaYa Toure, i know shit happened at the front with a chair being ripped out but tbh in my opinion they were part time fans who dont represent what loyal fans we have! i love a bit of banter on away days and thats probably the best ive seen at an away game so its all good! apart from the fact i might be banned for the next 2 away games put a downer on it but id like to thankyou for contributing to another brilliant Newcastle United away day!

If you dont believe its me....you can search my facebook hahaha! Andy Phillips im called anyway -.-! no hard feelings eyy ;)?

Good luck for the rest of the reason! I'll try and put some manunited players off with my massive head i have next saturday!

Much love!

Andy!

What a legend! Nice one Andy. Good luck for the rest of the season and if you stuff those red twats next week, we'll all chuck in and buy you some chips!

Stuff the feckers

if Giggs plays please sing:

Can you taste your
Can you taste your
Can you taste your brothers cock

PS sorry about the chips like bonny lad

If we play like we did yesterday we might have a chance! just got to take our chances, hahaha i hate Giggs aswell mate, i'll get all the lads i stand with to start singing it for you lot haha, dont worry about it! i'll be getting told off at weightwatchers on wednesday night anyway ;)

Balti said:
n_mcfc said:
What a legend! Nice one Andy. Good luck for the rest of the season and if you stuff those red twats next week, we'll all chuck in and buy you some chips!

Stuff the feckers

if Giggs plays please sing:

Can you taste your
Can you taste your

PS sorry about the chips like bonny lad

If we play like we did yesterday we might have a chance! just got to take our chances, hahaha i hate Giggs aswell mate, i'll get all the lads i stand with to start singing it for you lot haha, dont worry about it! i'll be getting told off at weightwatchers on wednesday night anyway ;)

Fair play to you fella

*by the way, you got that weightwatchers number?*

Alreeet!

You might not believe me....but i have many man city friends and they told me about this post so i came on to have a look....the lad you were calling a fat **** and the rest of it was infact ME! I've been called worse to be honest but im sure if it was one of you getting called a fat **** and stuff you would react hahaha! it was a cracking away day to say the least but for your information i didnt have any chips lmao! I like Man city to be honest! and when we go to United next weekend i'll be doing exactly the same, might get my tits out or something for the frisk! but Newcastle fans actually like city! when we played manunited at the end of last season we done the poznan thing or w.e and sang about YaYa Toure, i know shit happened at the front with a chair being ripped out but tbh in my opinion they were part time fans who dont represent what loyal fans we have! i love a bit of banter on away days and thats probably the best ive seen at an away game so its all good! apart from the fact i might be banned for the next 2 away games put a downer on it but id like to thankyou for contributing to another brilliant Newcastle United away day!

If you dont believe its me....you can search my facebook hahaha! Andy Phillips im called anyway -.-! no hard feelings eyy ;)?

Good luck for the rest of the season! I'll try and put some manunited players off with my massive head i have next saturday!

Much love!

Andy!
Haha, fair fucking play, son. Hope you have a good day taking the piss at the tourist attraction next week.

LongsightM13 said:
Alreeet!

Good luck for the rest of the season! I'll try and put some manunited players off with my massive head i have next saturday!

Much love!

Andy!
Haha, fair fucking play, son. Hope you have a good day taking the piss at the tourist attraction next week.

Will do mate! cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.