Remember all there sons will be city fans in the future
We don't mind you finishing 2nd

gillymcfc said:
Make it 14in or you may need chips
Glad you enjoyed yourself
Just hope you give it rags next week

I've ordered a kebab now! had a change of heart.
Like i said if we play like we did yesterday but take our chances we might get a cheeky 1-0 or a draw haha.

IAteAllOfYourChips! said:
gillymcfc said:

Like i said if we play like we did yesterday but take our chances we might get a cheeky 1-0 or a draw haha.
Come back on next Sunday and tell us about your day at the Swamp.

LongsightM13 said:
gillymcfc said:

I'll make a new topic about it mate, take a few pics of us doing the poznan and that hahaha!

LongsightM13 said:

I'll make a new topic about it mate, take a few pics of us doing the poznan and that hahaha!

Do us all a favour and eat old trafford, cheers.

LongsightM13 said:

Look forward to it
If you really want to pissed them off
Do poznan when team read out, they hate it

Alreeet!

You might not believe me....but i have many man city friends and they told me about this post so i came on to have a look....the lad you were calling a fat **** and the rest of it was infact ME! I've been called worse to be honest but im sure if it was one of you getting called a fat **** and stuff you would react hahaha! it was a cracking away day to say the least but for your information i didnt have any chips lmao! I like Man city to be honest! and when we go to United next weekend i'll be doing exactly the same, might get my tits out or something for the frisk! but Newcastle fans actually like city! when we played manunited at the end of last season we done the poznan thing or w.e and sang about YaYa Toure, i know shit happened at the front with a chair being ripped out but tbh in my opinion they were part time fans who dont represent what loyal fans we have! i love a bit of banter on away days and thats probably the best ive seen at an away game so its all good! apart from the fact i might be banned for the next 2 away games put a downer on it but id like to thankyou for contributing to another brilliant Newcastle United away day!

If you dont believe its me....you can search my facebook hahaha! Andy Phillips im called anyway -.-! no hard feelings eyy ;)?

Good luck for the rest of the season! I'll try and put some manunited players off with my massive head i have next saturday!

Much love!

Andy!
fuckin quality pal for coming on here!
i gave you pure shit and you was going mental but it was funny as fuck especially when you was offering the whole of the east stand out!! , i even feel a bit bad now for calling you on here aswell.
nearly every game now some one is picked out and abused with no mercy , and you my friend , was that man yesterday!
you could easily have gone the other way and hated city for the rest of your life but seriously , total respect for coming on here!
if i ever see you in a boozer i will buy you a pint (fucking guilt trip or what!!!!!!)

make sure you post on here some more aswell!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.