chips

goatinho said:
IAteAllOfYourChips! said:
Alreeet!

You might not believe me....but i have many man city friends and they told me about this post so i came on to have a look....the lad you were calling a fat **** and the rest of it was infact ME! I've been called worse to be honest but im sure if it was one of you getting called a fat **** and stuff you would react hahaha! it was a cracking away day to say the least but for your information i didnt have any chips lmao! I like Man city to be honest! and when we go to United next weekend i'll be doing exactly the same, might get my tits out or something for the frisk! but Newcastle fans actually like city! when we played manunited at the end of last season we done the poznan thing or w.e and sang about YaYa Toure, i know shit happened at the front with a chair being ripped out but tbh in my opinion they were part time fans who dont represent what loyal fans we have! i love a bit of banter on away days and thats probably the best ive seen at an away game so its all good! apart from the fact i might be banned for the next 2 away games put a downer on it but id like to thankyou for contributing to another brilliant Newcastle United away day!

If you dont believe its me....you can search my facebook hahaha! Andy Phillips im called anyway -.-! no hard feelings eyy ;)?

Good luck for the rest of the season! I'll try and put some manunited players off with my massive head i have next saturday!

Much love!

Andy!
fuckin quality pal for coming on here!
i gave you pure shit and you was going mental but it was funny as fuck especially when you was offering the whole of the east stand out!! , i even feel a bit bad now for calling you on here aswell.
nearly every game now some one is picked out and abused with no mercy , and you my friend , was that man yesterday!
you could easily have gone the other way and hated city for the rest of your life but seriously , total respect for coming on here!
if i ever see you in a boozer i will buy you a pint (fucking guilt trip or what!!!!!!)

make sure you post on here some more aswell!

Haha! its all banter at the end of the day and i didnt take it to heart, one of the pictures of me with a speach bubble was hilarious hahaha, i call myself fat to be honest but i had to admit thats the worse ive had it at an away game, there was only 2 or 3 people around me who actually sang with me aswell, the left side of us looked shite compared to your side haha.

TheMoonIsRising said:
Round of applause for me i think for showing him this

hahaha too right ;)<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:12 pm --<br /><br />
Bilboblue said:
TheMoonIsRising said:
Round of applause for me i think for showing him this

attention whore.

Andy you need 100 posts to start a topic (not the fucking chocolate bar) mate, unless Ric gives you permission ;o)

I'll have a few after this topic dies down :O

Alreeet!

You might not believe me....but i have many man city friends and they told me about this post so i came on to have a look....the lad you were calling a fat **** and the rest of it was infact ME! I've been called worse to be honest but im sure if it was one of you getting called a fat **** and stuff you would react hahaha! it was a cracking away day to say the least but for your information i didnt have any chips lmao! I like Man city to be honest! and when we go to United next weekend i'll be doing exactly the same, might get my tits out or something for the frisk! but Newcastle fans actually like city! when we played manunited at the end of last season we done the poznan thing or w.e and sang about YaYa Toure, i know shit happened at the front with a chair being ripped out but tbh in my opinion they were part time fans who dont represent what loyal fans we have! i love a bit of banter on away days and thats probably the best ive seen at an away game so its all good! apart from the fact i might be banned for the next 2 away games put a downer on it but id like to thankyou for contributing to another brilliant Newcastle United away day!

If you dont believe its me....you can search my facebook hahaha! Andy Phillips im called anyway -.-! no hard feelings eyy ;)?

Good luck for the rest of the season! I'll try and put some manunited players off with my massive head i have next saturday!

Much love!

Andy!
fair fucking play mate, was stood right next to ya, didn't actually give you any shit but it looked like you took it all in good jest. be proud, not many people would give you shit if there were no stewards in the way, one clean head butt and i think you'd kill em off ;) good luck for the season and more importantly next week!

Bongo Joe said:
mancityvstoke said:
This fella did

2i7lfrk.jpg
'This way to McDonalds did you say mate?'

looks like a schoolboy in a fat suit

borassic said:
Alreeet!

Much love!

Andy!
fair fucking play mate, was stood right next to ya, didn't actually give you any shit but it looked like you took it all in good jest. be proud, not many people would give you shit if there were no stewards in the way, one clean head butt and i think you'd kill em off ;) good luck for the season and more importantly next week!

Hahaha thats what i was saying to them but they kept chanting ''how big is your headddd!'' hahaha<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:57 pm --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Bongo Joe said:
'This way to McDonalds did you say mate?'

looks like a schoolboy in a fat suit

Sorry Andy...

augustusgloop1.jpg

LMAO at that! hahahahaha! its all good banter man ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.