MASSIVE TITS
BIG FAT FUCKIN DICK WHO HAS NEVER SEEN HIS PRICK
RUNNINN ROUND THE SD WITH A BELLY FULL OF CHIPS
OH FAT GEORDIE

……………

Any amends or improvements are most welcome

Ta

EB
all in jest my geordie friend take it on the chins !

Love this haha! im wondering if theres any youtube videos of me on saturday? surely someone videod some fat geordie getting slaughtered.

blueshortshorts said:
IAteAllOfYourChips! said:
Alreeet!

You might not believe me....but i have many man city friends and they told me about this post so i came on to have a look....the lad you were calling a fat **** and the rest of it was infact ME! I've been called worse to be honest but im sure if it was one of you getting called a fat **** and stuff you would react hahaha! it was a cracking away day to say the least but for your information i didnt have any chips lmao! I like Man city to be honest! and when we go to United next weekend i'll be doing exactly the same, might get my tits out or something for the frisk! but Newcastle fans actually like city! when we played manunited at the end of last season we done the poznan thing or w.e and sang about YaYa Toure, i know shit happened at the front with a chair being ripped out but tbh in my opinion they were part time fans who dont represent what loyal fans we have! i love a bit of banter on away days and thats probably the best ive seen at an away game so its all good! apart from the fact i might be banned for the next 2 away games put a downer on it but id like to thankyou for contributing to another brilliant Newcastle United away day!

If you dont believe its me....you can search my facebook hahaha! Andy Phillips im called anyway -.-! no hard feelings eyy ;)?

Good luck for the rest of the reason! I'll try and put some manunited players off with my massive head i have next saturday!

Much love!

Andy!

Ha Ha..respect for coming on here afterwards fellah

Indeed - total respect Geordie lad!

Now go for it at the swamp and see how many of their prawn sarnies you can eat in 90 or 94 or 97 (depending on what Fergiescum wants!) minutes!

Hope you do us a favor back in town next week!

BufordUSABlue said:
blueshortshorts said:
Alreeet!

You might not believe me....but i have many man city friends and they told me about this post so i came on to have a look....the lad you were calling a fat **** and the rest of it was infact ME! I've been called worse to be honest but im sure if it was one of you getting called a fat **** and stuff you would react hahaha! it was a cracking away day to say the least but for your information i didnt have any chips lmao! I like Man city to be honest! and when we go to United next weekend i'll be doing exactly the same, might get my tits out or something for the frisk! but Newcastle fans actually like city! when we played manunited at the end of last season we done the poznan thing or w.e and sang about YaYa Toure, i know shit happened at the front with a chair being ripped out but tbh in my opinion they were part time fans who dont represent what loyal fans we have! i love a bit of banter on away days and thats probably the best ive seen at an away game so its all good! apart from the fact i might be banned for the next 2 away games put a downer on it but id like to thankyou for contributing to another brilliant Newcastle United away day!

If you dont believe its me....you can search my facebook hahaha! Andy Phillips im called anyway -.-! no hard feelings eyy ;)?

Good luck for the rest of the season! I'll try and put some manunited players off with my massive head i have next saturday!

Much love!

Andy!

Now go for it at the swamp and see how many of their prawn sarnies you can eat in 90 or 94 or 97 (depending on what Fergiescum wants!) minutes!

Haha i'll give it a go like mate! Tiote is back for us so hopefully that will let cabaye go forward a bit but yeah! im confident we'll get something, keep the faith!<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:18 pm --<br /><br />
BUDTHEWISER said:
Top bloke Andy. Legend

Cheers mate!

gillymcfc said:
LongsightM13 said:
Come back on next Sunday and tell us about your day at the Swamp.

I'll make a new topic about it mate, take a few pics of us doing the poznan and that hahaha!

Look forward to it
If you really want to pissed them off
Do poznan when team read out, they hate it

Better still... sing 'You lucky bastards, it should have been 10!'

Impeccable said:
gillymcfc said:
I'll make a new topic about it mate, take a few pics of us doing the poznan and that hahaha!

Look forward to it
If you really want to pissed them off
Do poznan when team read out, they hate it

Better still... sing 'You lucky bastards, it should have been 10!'[/quote
We'll end up singing...''your just a shit man city!''

BufordUSABlue said:
blueshortshorts said:

Haha i'll give it a go like mate! Tiote is back for us so hopefully that will let cabaye go forward a bit but yeah! im confident we'll get something, keep the faith!

-- Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:18 pm --

BUDTHEWISER said:
Top bloke Andy. Legend

Cheers mate!

I live just North of Atlanta (not a chip in sight mate so not worth considering for your hols pal!) and 2 great mates of mine here are both dyed-in-the-wool bar-codes - both top notch blokes! I gave one my Newcastle 5-1 Scum mug a while ago, which i had for ages and i seriously thought he was gonna start crying he was that happy!

Love the Geordies mate, my uncle was once the first team trainer at Newcastle (Jimmy Greenhalgh - look him up in your archives!) so i was lucky enough to have spent a lot of time up there in the NE growing up, its a quality, albeit bloody cold, place thats for sure :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.