chips

BufordUSABlue said:
IAteAllOfYourChips! said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Indeed - total respect Geordie lad!

Now go for it at the swamp and see how many of their prawn sarnies you can eat in 90 or 94 or 97 (depending on what Fergiescum wants!) minutes!

Hope you do us a favor back in town next week!

Haha i'll give it a go like mate! Tiote is back for us so hopefully that will let cabaye go forward a bit but yeah! im confident we'll get something, keep the faith!

-- Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:18 pm --

BUDTHEWISER said:
Top bloke Andy. Legend

Cheers mate!

I live just North of Atlanta (not a chip in sight mate so not worth considering for your hols pal!) and 2 great mates of mine here are both dyed-in-the-wool bar-codes - both top notch blokes! I gave one my Newcastle 5-1 Scum mug a while ago, which i had for ages and i seriously thought he was gonna start crying he was that happy!

Love the Geordies mate, my uncle was once the first team trainer at Newcastle (Jimmy Greenhalgh - look him up in your archives!) so i was lucky enough to have spent a lot of time up there in the NE growing up, its a quality, albeit bloody cold, place thats for sure :-)

I have the 5-1 mug too! Im sure my dad will know him mate, yeah its bloody freeezing hahaha.

Kun Aguero said:
@IAmAFatGeordie..

When Barton, Nolan and Enrique were sold did you think you would be in a relegation battle?

Emmm to be honest...yes. We brought in Cabaye but i hadnt seen nothing from him when he played in france so i didnt how he would fair but hes a brilliant player! deserves to be in a better midfield than ours with tiote.

IAteAllOfYourChips! said:
BufordUSABlue said:
blueshortshorts said:
Ha Ha..respect for coming on here afterwards fellah[/quot

Indeed - total respect Geordie lad!

Now go for it at the swamp and see how many of their prawn sarnies you can eat in 90 or 94 or 97 (depending on what Fergiescum wants!) minutes!

Hope you do us a favor back in town next week![/quote

Haha i'll give it a go like mate! Tiote is back for us so hopefully that will let cabaye go forward a bit but yeah! im confident we'll get something, keep the faith!

-- Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:18 pm --

Cheers mate!

Andy, you're an absolute legend !Good luck for the rest of the season ( apart from us at your place). Make sure you give it the rags next up :)

Chris Mac said:
Andy, it takes some balls to come on here and have a laugh at yourself, fair play to you pal.Here's hoping your lot turn the scum over at the meccano at the weekend , I'll be listening for the "you're just a shit Man City " chant. Top lad !

Haha cheers bud, i think we will like! dont wanna get my hopes up but i think we could nick a draw, we'll defaintly be singing that after saturday haha.

Nice one, Andy! And user name of the season too...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.