chips

IAteAllOfYourChips! said:
We were unreal tonight, never ever gunna forget it! hope we done you boys a favour!
NUFC<3

Get this man a medal pronto.

Great match, made my night mate, couldn't ask for more. Glad you chaps have shown a bit of bottle also.
I thought you may have gone into a decline after a few of your recent results.

TCIB said:
We were unreal tonight, never ever gunna forget it! hope we done you boys a favour!
NUFC<3

Great match, made my night mate, couldn't ask for more. Glad you chaps have shown a bit of bottle also.

Never seen anything like it at St James' since 5-1 vs Sunderland, amazing! just so glad we stuffed them, they came out of Central station running their mouths at us aswell before the game, some lad i know says they got a good hiding too so yano! good night all around haha!

TCIB said:
NUFC<3

Never seen anything like it at St James' since 5-1 vs Sunderland, amazing! just so glad we stuffed them, they came out of Central station running their mouths at us aswell before the game, some lad i know says they got a good hiding too so yano! good night all around haha!

Come back and visit soon Andy and well done Newcastle

bluebird113 said:
TCIB said:

Come back and visit soon Andy and well done Newcastle

I'll be there next season! hopefully get you lot in the cup away from home!

TCIB said:
NUFC<3

tumblr_lvbl78exv31qf6xk1.jpg

Areet lads,

I haven't been on in a while so i thought id come on and see how your doing.
Gutted you didn't win today tbh, if we finish above the mackems now they'll still say...'well we drew 3-3 vs mancity and their place blah blah blah' haha but nevermind, i still think you can win it tbh, beat man united at home and its back on.

Good luck for the rest of the season, speak to you lot nearer our game at SJP.

Andy

Areet lads,

Gutted you didn't win today tbh, if we finish above the mackems now they'll still say...'well we drew 3-3 vs mancity and their place blah blah blah' haha but nevermind, i still think you can win it tbh, beat man united at home and its back on.

Andy
Alright mate. You lot will finish well above them I assume. You never know, hopefully your results against the scum will help us towards our title. Always liked Newcastle, great fans, great stadium and have family from Whitley bay!

davymcfc said:
Areet lads,

Andy
Alright mate. You lot will finish well above them I assume. You never know, hopefully your results against the scum will help us towards our title. Always liked Newcastle, great fans, great stadium and have family from Whitley bay!

Good man, I live in Whitley Bay! :O

Areet lads,

Andy

Yeah lets hope we can. Have always preferred Newcastle to Sunderland, they have better fans and your team is full of decent players who seem like decent people unlike Sunderland's team overflowing with the likes of Cattermole, Bardsley & Bendtner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.