chips

I think the Geordies need to be shown the infamous video of Keegan and see what those red cunts did to them and then say - do you want them slimy cunts to do it to somebody else? No... you know it makes sense for City to win the title ;-)

dario2739 said:
I think the Geordies need to be shown the infamous video of Keegan and see what those red cunts did to them and then say - do you want them slimy cunts to do it to somebody else? No... you know it makes sense for City to win the title ;-)

Haha! if it was up to me i'd let you win but we could still get 4th! very unlikely at the moment with our fixtures but in a way i do hope you win tomorrow, im sure it'll be a good game anyway.

IAteAllOfYourChips! said:
dario2739 said:

Haha! if it was up to me i'd let you win but we could still get 4th! very unlikely at the moment with our fixtures but in a way i do hope you win tomorrow, im sure it'll be a good game anyway.
Regardless of what happens, your club has a lot to look forward to next season. Hold on to your players!

dario2739 said:

Alot of respect for you this season..

But that could all be lost if some of your fans are bitter if we beat you, IF we beat you. And if there's chants of where were when you were shit.

You're a decent poster and not seen you say anything of the sort, but at the same time there will be a minority that will be bitter, I just hope it is a minor amount and not the majority that I come across tomorrow.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
dario2739 said:

Alot of respect for you this season..

But that could all be lost if some of your fans are bitter if we beat you, IF we beat you. And if there's chants of where were when you were shit.

You're a decent poster and not seen you say anything of the sort, but at the same time there will be a minority that will be bitter, I just hope it is a minor amount and not the majority that I come across tomorrow.

I know what you mean. You know for a fact they will be chants like that, there always is. Our singing section got moved last year and we sit opposite you lot in the Gallowgate end, you lot will have familys and 16-18 section so it shouldn't be too bad. If you win then fair enough haha, i dont mind you lot winning the title over united anyway, its gunna be a hell of a game though.

For anyone that's travelling up tomorrow have a safe journey ect and good luck.

Andy

Great game today, well done lads you probably deserved it overall, played the best football and were just too good for us today. I cant imagine how it feels like tbh, it feels amazing when i think of Newcastle in Europe nevermind winning the league.

hope you all had a good time, see you all next season!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.