Chloe Ash

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
foley87 said:
rickmcfc said:
Whats this all about? Who is she?

having just read up on it

she filmed a striptease for her boyfreind, aparently shes only 15/16 on the video. then the story goes that she lied about having cancer/mocked someone with cancer so her b/f's mate put the video online for all to see

Dead right. This girl is a cretin of the highest order. Superficial, arrogant, cocky.... every negative adjective inthe dictionary could be associated with this girl. Just be glad you do not know her. I think the video has been deleted off YouTube now. Good. No one should have to see this slag in daylight, let alone on video.
its all over different websites now though..

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
foley87 said:
rickmcfc said:
Whats this all about? Who is she?

having just read up on it

she filmed a striptease for her boyfreind, aparently shes only 15/16 on the video. then the story goes that she lied about having cancer/mocked someone with cancer so her b/f's mate put the video online for all to see

Dead right. This girl is a cretin of the highest order. Superficial, arrogant, cocky.... every negative adjective inthe dictionary could be associated with this girl. Just be glad you do not know her. I think the video has been deleted off YouTube now. Good. No one should have to see this slag in daylight, let alone on video.

Ouch! Haven't got a clue who she is,other than seeing on here there is a vid of her stripping. What has she done to upset people?

saleblue16 said:
she is 16 now , my friends friend knows her apparently .... she is probably on suicide watch to be quite frank :/

17. And she has been the subject of so much abuse over the years, it's perhaps sad that she won't feel any shame by this development. She gets probably a little more than she deserves to be honest, I was overly harsh in my other post. But she is a nasty human being, don't get me wrong.

ive just seen a print screen off facebook where she commented 'cotdeath' on a picture of a girl holding a baby, and apparently she had a go at a girl with cancer saying she deserved to die ...

she gets whatever comes to her !

I feel rather uncomfortable with all this, it's a bit like a public lynching, young person does something stupid and for some reason the video goes viral.

Whatever she is accused of doing, it's not right nobody deserves what has happened to her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.