choose one, gerrard or essien

Essien.

Ireland can do a passable impersonation of SG but nobody in our squad has the top combination of urgency, composure and outright class that Essien does.

And, despite his injury this year, Essien is far less brittle than the King of Scouseland.

If this was the only signing all summer I would go for Essien, purely as I feel he would add more to us as we stand. HOwever if we ever had the chance to sign either of these guys we should do

Stevie G is prob the best player in the Prem. One of only 2 English world class players. If I could have any player it would be him.

mcfc1996 said:
Stevie G is prob the best player in the Prem. One of only 2 English world class players. If I could have any player it would be him.

Out of interest, who you having as the other one?

Goater's Shin said:
mcfc1996 said:

Unfortunately the goofy fucker

mcfc1996 said:
Goater's Shin said:
mcfc1996 said:

Would you not class Lampard as world class ?

stony said:
mcfc1996 said:
Goater's Shin said:
mcfc1996 said:

i would, different type of player i think than gerrard and essien

stony said:
mcfc1996 said:
Goater's Shin said:
mcfc1996 said:

No not world class. He is a top footballer but he isn't world class IMO.

ConnorMCFC said:
i would, different type of player i think than gerrard and essien

I know but he said there was only two world class English players and he didn't include Lampard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.