choose one, gerrard or essien

I don't think Gerrard would have the same impact at any other club than Liverpool. He is one of those one club players that seem to feed off the crowd. In a way he is Liverpool.
I think if you took him out of that environment, he would still be a very good player, but not as good as he is when he plays for the dippers.

stony said:
mcfc1996 said:
Goater's Shin said:
mcfc1996 said:
Stevie G is prob the best player in the Prem. One of only 2 English world class players. If I could have any player it would be him.

Out of interest, who you having as the other one?

Unfortunately the goofy fucker

Would you not class Lampard as world class ?

I'd have Cashley as world class too.

Even though he is a tw@

So by my reckoning there's prob four.

Gerrard. Both absolutely outstanding but Gerrard scores more, so has to be him.

PS sorry de niro didn't mean to send that as a PM!!

essien for me.he has everything.don't think gerrard would turn it on as much for any other club than liverpool.

spacecadet said:
Essien- Still think Gerrard is a bit of a one trick pony

are you kidding? Gerrard is the best all rounder in the world. He's literally got everything. Pace, strength, technique, he can tackle, pass, score, head.

mcigo said:
spacecadet said:

are you kidding? Gerrard is the best all rounder in the world. He's literally got everything. Pace, strength, technique, he can tackle, pass, score, head.

no mate- just my opinion- he his not the best all rounder in the world - if he was he would look like a world beater for England- sadly he never does.

mcigo said:
spacecadet said:

Yeah, but apart from Pace, Strength, Technique, Tackling, Passing, Scoring & Heading, what's he got?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.