choose one, gerrard or essien

hgblue said:
mcigo said:
spacecadet said:
Essien- Still think Gerrard is a bit of a one trick pony

are you kidding? Gerrard is the best all rounder in the world. He's literally got everything. Pace, strength, technique, he can tackle, pass, score, head.

Yeah, but apart from Pace, Strength, Technique, Tackling, Passing, Scoring & Heading, what's he got?

passion and work rate

mcigo said:
hgblue said:
mcigo said:
spacecadet said:
Essien- Still think Gerrard is a bit of a one trick pony

are you kidding? Gerrard is the best all rounder in the world. He's literally got everything. Pace, strength, technique, he can tackle, pass, score, head.

Yeah, but apart from Pace, Strength, Technique, Tackling, Passing, Scoring & Heading, what's he got?

passion and work rate

So apart from Pace, Strength, Technique, Tackling, Passing, Scoring, Heading, Passion & Work Rate, what's he got?

are you kidding? Gerrard is the best all rounder in the world. He's literally got everything. Pace, strength, technique, he can tackle, pass, score, head.[/quote]

Yeah, but apart from Pace, Strength, Technique, Tackling, Passing, Scoring & Heading, what's he got?[/quote]

passion and work rate[/quote]

So apart from Pace, Strength, Technique, Tackling, Passing, Scoring, Heading, Passion & Work Rate, what's he got?[/quote]

A funny voice?

hgblue said:
So apart from Pace, Strength, Technique, Tackling, Passing, Scoring, Heading, Passion & Work Rate, what's he got?

A fantastic song about his wife!

"Who's that cummin over your wife, is it a gangster"

BlueMark said:
de niro said:
if you could do.

essien for me.

Interesting thread to start Bill..... any reason why you have chosen these 2 ? (or is it me being extremely hopeful !?!? ha ha)

it was just a debate between me and our lad, i thought essien was a better buy as he said gerard.

Gerrard.

Best all-round midfielder in the world...would walk into any team in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.