Chorley V Man City XI 01/08/23

Really? I seen about 4 people jump up in 3 parts of the ground you could see on the footage. I'm assuming they were in the stand which you couldn't see
We were in the seats which seemed half City , the terrace behind the goal to our left seemed slightly more Chorlley or they were certainly more vocal at least.

Obviously not very good at your job then,hill dwelling folk you cheeky twat.

One thing for sure we won't buy shit off bullshitters.

The crest of Chorley used to say BEWARE, these days since 1988 it became BE AWARE

Either way it's certainly a message to be adhered to for incoming tools
I’ll let other people who actually matter decide how good I am or am not at my job.
Thanks though for absolutely 100% confirming everything I ever suspected about Chorley

* I appreciate your feedback. Please leave me a review on Google, TripAdvisor or Yell dot com

I’ll let other people who actually matter decide how good I am or am not at my job.
Thanks though for absolutely 100% confirming everything I ever suspected about Chorley

* I appreciate your feedback. Please leave me a review on Google, TripAdvisor or Yell dot com

Obviously touched a nerve,after posting that on Thursday and being a tongue in cheek remark for a laugh,of which you liked as well,you’ve decided at 12.38 on a Friday night /Saturday morning to shoot back,confirming 100% what you suspected about chorley

I’m intrigued to know why it took you so long to come back with that,but I SUSPECT you’ve had a drink and it’s been bashing your head a bit,hence the response.

Suit yourself what your thoughts are,but I’ll defend the town I was born and brought up in if it’s all the same with you,oh and for the record I can see hills from where I live,but don’t dwell in them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.