chris coleman???????

Re: Chris Coleman

what is it with these t--ts on espn and channell four, you have boring burley on one station and t--thead taylor on the other, how much are these dicks getting paid for the total shite they spout,they have to be the most unintelligent co commentators ever to grace a microphone,if i was there boss i would be asking why aren,t they making the game sound more watchable,if they want to learn anything about commentary listen to how david coleman went about his trade, he made the best commentary ever in the history of football with the everton v city game fa cup q final,if you ever get the chance to listen to that game which was on the bbc, do it was fantastic, he came out with a phrase which stuck in my mind, it is bedlam around the ground, if any of you older guys were there it was an understatment? but not far off???

Wonder if he's still bitter that we binned him off when he was an apprentice at City?

I hope someone is keeping a list of all the media whores who have continuously put us down and would like nothing more than for us to fail!!

Mëtal Bikër said:
" a quarter of a billion"

Never heard it phrased that way before.
Paraphrasing it that way clearly shows he doesn't like us. At least make it subtle Chris, shows obvious bias meaning anything you say will just be disregarded from now on

He's soo football savy Gary Speed (who was failing pretty badly at Sheff Utd) pipped him to the job of Wales manager.....

...I could of been Wales manager.....

cwiss, err, cwiss???? coleman - what a dickhead

he really should be able to pronounce names the money that has been lavished on him but no he's still fucking shite

what a waste of money

Re: Chris Coleman

mancunial said:
what is it with these t--ts on espn and channell four, you have boring burley on one station and t--thead taylor on the other, how much are these dicks getting paid for the total shite they spout,they have to be the most unintelligent co commentators ever to grace a microphone,if i was there boss i would be asking why aren,t they making the game sound more watchable,if they want to learn anything about commentary listen to how david coleman went about his trade, he made the best commentary ever in the history of football with the everton v city game fa cup q final,if you ever get the chance to listen to that game which was on the bbc, do it was fantastic, he came out with a phrase which stuck in my mind, it is bedlam around the ground, if any of you older guys were there it was an understatment? but not far off???

Every time i listen to that commentary it sends a shiver down my spine-why can,t we have commentators like this anymore?? the atmosphere at goodison is unbelievable- aproper cup tie with both teams going at it hammer and tong,on and off the pitch-David Coleman was brilliant at his job and that quarter final was a great showcase for an expert at work.

this is what annoys me
he is paid a lot of money to spout lies about us on air and then everyone else is like: city fans are shit you boo off your players. i know i shouldnt care but it does my head in when people just LIE like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.