Chris Houghton..

Freestyler said:
If it was de jong barton punched, . . . . .

Barton'd 'ave bust 'is hand. Every finger, everybone, shattered beyond repair. Have yer seen Nige in just that stretchy blue thing they wear under their shirts? 'Ave got one of them but mine bulges with beer and chips - Nige's bulges with something that looks extremely solid.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Freestyler said:
If it was de jong barton punched, . . . . .

Barton'd 'ave bust 'is hand. Every finger, everybone, shattered beyond repair. Have yer seen Nige in just that stretchy blue thing they wear under their shirts? 'Ave got one of them but mine bulges with beer and chips - Nige's bulges with something that looks extremely solid.

Actually Dave not a lot of people know this,but Nige has got kevlar chest hair.

samharris said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:

Actually Dave not a lot of people know this,but Nige has got kevlar chest hair.

Knew there was summat right 'ard under there!

To be fair to Barton he's come out and admitted it was unacceptable what he did and faces challenges day to day to control his temper, Hughton saying it's been blown out of proportion really doesn't help his player cope with his issues. What's needed is like what Keegan did with Dunne and say look you are in the wrong but we will help you through your issues.

Jesus christ, have to say having seen the incident several times, and that Pederson is a cheat, rolling around the floor like he'd been shot. As it is with Barton and the old boys club at beeb jumping on the band wagon, a ban was always on the cards.

Apart from his misgivings on Nige I like Chris Hougton he's honest down to earth and gets to the point quickly.

Neil McNab said:
samharris said:
Yeah who the fuck is chris houghton.. the OP is a fookin idjit.
You do realise that you're the OP and that you've spelt "idiot" incorrectly!
Think he might be meaning 'eejit''; as in '' would you ever fuck off, ya eejit!''

tommybooth said:
making the most of it as he went down like a big girl.
Double entendre alert!!!

jimharri said:
Neil McNab said:
You do realise that you're the OP and that you've spelt "idiot" incorrectly!
Think he might be meaning 'eejit''; as in '' would you ever fuck off, ya eejit!''

tommybooth said:
making the most of it as he went down like a big girl.
Double entendre alert!!!
Now I understand, the OP is Irish, I apologise, in fairness geordies pronounce it as Hooten and seem to swap vowels when they please.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
To be fair to Barton he's come out and admitted it was unacceptable what he did and faces challenges day to day to control his temper, Hughton saying it's been blown out of proportion really doesn't help his player cope with his issues. What's needed is like what Keegan did with Dunne and say look you are in the wrong but we will help you through your issues.

Barton always comes out with apologies,doesnt stop the twat from doing it again and again......

Totnes Blue said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

Barton always comes out with apologies,doesnt stop the twat from doing it again and again......

Doing what tickling Pederson chest and watching him roll around like a woman. Its a bit like when Andy Morrisson licking Doggymores nose. I'd love to see him getting a proper tw*tting off that nutter Carrol giving him a Glasgow kiss..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.