Chris Ryan (Ex SAS, Author) Ladies read too

refmum said:
der-bomber said:
l agree, how the fuck can that scrawny, effeminate mincer off Robin Hood be cast as an SAS Soldier in the British Army...any premise of realism and authenticity goes out the window straightaway...

Are you sure you haven't got Richard Armitage (Guy of Gisbourne) mixed up with Jonas Armstrong (Robin)?? Richard is over 6ft, dark, and very good looking and has played an SAS officer previously in Ultimate Force, at present playiing a spy in Spooks.

Or is there a bit of jealousy going on here der-bomber????

Aye, well spotted, refmum, got confused, l thought it was the Robin wimp, yellow card for me...

der-bomber said:
refmum said:
Are you sure you haven't got Richard Armitage (Guy of Gisbourne) mixed up with Jonas Armstrong (Robin)?? Richard is over 6ft, dark, and very good looking and has played an SAS officer previously in Ultimate Force, at present playiing a spy in Spooks.

Aye, well spotted, refmum, got confused, l thought it was the Robin wimp, yellow card for me...
der-bomber, Armitage is a -this post has been stopped because of possible legal complications !

der-bomber said:
refmum said:

No probs der-bomber. Think your assessment of 'Robin' is spot on. Anyone less like Robin Hood I can't imagine!! Still, the little girls liked him.

Added later:

Just in the interests of accuracy (and nothing whatsoever to do with gratuitous pics for the lady posters on here):

Guy of Gisbourne (Richard Armitage)
10_20_2007_19_43_46.jpg

Wimpy Robin (Jonas Armstrong)
06_13_2009_18_45_31.jpg

der-bomber said:
The delectable Ms TV is back ,good news...

Ryan aint gonna be in it though...

You don't seem to have many posts ,are you new around here...;¬)

Oh don't.

<<blush>>

I get all intimidated when you 'old boys' talk to me.

der-bomber said:
Actually, if l was a gayer, Chris Ryan would be just the type of bloke l would go for....
Oh yeah. Me too.

If he was gay I'd want to be gay.

If he wasn't, I wouldn't.

He's not gay though is he?

'Cos I'm not

der-bomber said:
Nope, he is 100% hetero , prime British beef-cake, so you could be in with a chance...

Although, he is a Geordie, l must point out.
I don't bloody want him to talk to me :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.