Christmas Lunch/Dinner

• Thread starter manchester blue
  • Start date
M M

manchester blue

Due to a change of plans we need to eat out for either lunch or dinner on Christmas day. Most places we have tried are now booked at this late stage. Anyone know of anywhere that may not be? M, OL, SK postcodes. Thank you in advance.

Red Lion in Withington has loads of space going, think it was about £35 per head. A lot of the premium pubs are sold out and also it's a bloody rip off. They are averaging around £60 per head, and on top of that you are forking out for drinks and triple taxi fairs..

Davs 19 said:
BimboBob said:
Chabal has loads of room...

This. Open house and £5.95 all you can eat carvery.

I'll pm you the address and the bank details for the dd.

Discounts for coach parties as well ;.)
Chabal's one of those 'sex people'.

I should know.

dronefromsector7g said:
Davs 19 said:
BimboBob said:

This. Open house and £5.95 all you can eat carvery.

I'll pm you the address and the bank details for the dd.

Discounts for coach parties as well ;.)
Chabal's one of those 'sex people'.

I should know.

Yeah , but £5.95, it has to be worth some sort of compromise......

BimboBob said:

Yes, I do have room.

But it is in my cellar.

And you'll understand that the padlocked door is merely a basic security measure.

The mask you say?

Yes - it will be a fancy dress Christmas meal.

Try the didsbury pub in didsbury, we booked a few weeks ago and they had plenty left
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chefandbrewer.com/pub/didsbury-didsbury-manchester/c4638/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chefandbrewer.com/pub/didsbu ... ter/c4638/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.