Christmas markets

Went into town after the match. Bad mistake. It was fucking rammed. Market Street was absolutely packed. People couldn’t move it was that busy.

If Sasha Lord ever complains about bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants struggle again, I will scream. They must be making an absolute fortune.

Went into town after the match. Bad mistake. It was fucking rammed. Market Street was absolutely packed. People couldn’t move it was that busy.

If Sasha Lord ever complains about bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants struggle again, I will scream. They must be making an absolute fortune.
My idea of hell

All buying shite…..

Love this . It could be me !
<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:176.847%;"><iframe src="" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden;"></iframe></div>

This guy is mint, his videos about Salford and Wythenshawe are piss funny

It's all these new developments going up in "Manc-hattan", innit? Lots of hungry and thirsty workmen.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.