Christmas presents for pets

Hoop, Ball, huge sack of his fav food, orijen regional red. Pup will get a large sack of orijen puppy large breed like normal but ill stick a ribbon on it or summat.
She needs a good chew bone also, just of to the pet superstore now actually to get it all.

Can you get doggy hair dye?

I love my dog more than I do most people but the only thing she'll be getting is plenty of excess Turkey and beef from the Xmas parties.
I think that'll keep her content. Plus she's over a hundred in doggy years so doesn't bother with toys anymore. Haha!

I love my dog more than I do most people but the only thing she'll be getting is plenty of excess Turkey and beef from the Xmas parties.
I think that'll keep her content. Plus she's over a hundred in doggy years so doesn't bother with toys anymore. Haha!
I've been known to make my mutts a Christmas dinner using turkey mince, veg and marmite rolled into balls.

Most dogs I know seem to be doing an NVQ in beauty therapy, that might be an idea for those who are unsure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.