Chrome - Bluemoon crashing

Running fine in Chrome for me, but having problems using Firefox ( I usually use this ). Unresponsive, and crashes a lot, been happening since about 10am.

Can you get to the dev tools? Not sure how these actually work but wondered if it was possible to identify the googleads url from there. Mine's started working again but can drill down to see a url of that ad.

EDIT: Just seen your response above
Just done it again. Think I'll stick with Edge as it is a lot faster anyway.

Just done it again. Think I'll stick with Edge as it is a lot faster anyway.
Thought I'd try Edge myself as Chrome locked up again on Bluemoon (other tabs are fine BTW) but on attempting to log in I get a 'Cookies are required to log in to this site. You will not be able to log in until they are accepted' message as I didn't get the usual big privacy banner.

I'm back on FF for now but it did lock up once earlier, Chrome is much more frequent.

Who is it that manages the website normally?

Chrome just locked again, it was running ads for Lenovo Thinkbook & Clarett4 Pre USB although I don't know if they're responsible.

The console only came up with the following:-

sca.17.4.95.js:32 The AudioContext was not allowed to start. It must be resumed (or created) after a user gesture on the page. https://goo.gl/7K7WLu
a167 @ sca.17.4.95.js:32
sca.17.4.95.js:32 The AudioContext was not allowed to start. It must be resumed (or created) after a user gesture on the page. https://goo.gl/7K7WLu
a167 @ sca.17.4.95.js:32
sca.17.4.95.js:32 a: 0.003173828125ms
usync.html?geo=&co=en&s=ms2:12 Emily: skipping cause already ran

Thanks for flagging this. I've been in Zagreb this week so only just catching up on messages, but will look into it.

Thanks for flagging this. I've been in Zagreb this week so only just catching up on messages, but will look into it.
I cleared my cache yesterday (Chrome) but was at work for most of the day so I've not experienced it again yet.

Edit: FF did lock up also mind you and I don't use that much, Edge still won't let me log in as I'm not getting the privacy/permission pop-up. I just get a message that cookies have to be accepted, I never usually use Edge at all so it's a bog standard install as is FF.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.