Chuckle won't join us [Merged]

Re: Chuckle won't join us

Let me just say that Gary and Phil weren't the die hard reds as kids that they claim to have been. They were Bury fans first and foremost but that changed as they hit their late teens and got their first pro contracts. When I knew them as kids I genuinely can't remember them talking about United much, and they knew full well I was a Blue!

I fucking gutted
(got his name on the back of my shirt) at lest I did not have the tat this time

ER, Phil, here is a *Newsflash*
1. You are not good enough for our team - you would be lucky to make the reserves.
2. How could you grow up "hating" City? I thought that Liverpool were your Derby team, and City were just "noisy neighbours" and "a small team with a small mentality"?

blue John said:
I fucking gutted
(got his name on the back of my shirt) at lest I did not have the tat this time

I know mate. I was just about to have one chuckle tattoed on each arse cheek. How silly would I have looked.

Shit ex rag with a dickhead brother,who left the swamp four years ago and now plays for the blue dippers doesn't want to play for City and has absolutely no fucking chance of ever doing so.Ever.

Sounds like one of the "clues" that had absolutely no connection with the prize in that old game show "3 2 1" with Ted Rogers.

Phil nevielle on being asked if he'd join city

"Joining City is not something that will ever happen. When you have got red blood you cannot see yourself with blue blood.

"You go there and they have blue ketchup... it's just like 'What are they doing?'.

"I am not being disrespectful to City. I grew up a red, hating Manchester City. When I go back with Everton I get absolutely slaughtered.

"It makes me laugh in a way because I understand what they are feeling. I think it is fantastic as it makes football special."

Which c**t asked him this?

Re: Phil nevielle on being asked if he'd join city

There is a light said:
The Kaka and Eto'o transfers were hard to take but this? I don't know if I can go on

Btw, can anyone tell me where I can get some of this blue ketchup?

Thats news to me aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.