Chuggers

Charity Muggers.

People with iPads and a vest for whichever charidee trying to guilt trip you into donating.
Never heard that term until today. I just call them beggars or scroungers.
These bastards show up at the front door every other day in the summer trying to guilt me into giving money.

My brother did it for a while, he was sworn at every day, he was regularly spat at and people on his team were physically assaulted. But yeah, I get it, they're beggars, charity muggers, weirdo's and wankers, or in reality, their mainly students, on minimum wage and out in all weathers trying to earn enough to pay rent or god forbid a couple of quid to have a bevvy.

It's easy enough to dodge them, or even just give them a smile, politely say no thanks and get on with your day. If you're not able to manage that, frankly your not really safe to be on the street.

Alright fair enough I'm just being a miserable sod.

Literally couldn't move for them today, had to run a proper gauntlet to avoid the bastards.

Obviously I wasn't actually impolite to them in person, just avoided them, but still, proper annoying fuckers.

On another related note I don't remember seeing as many st beggars outside the Etihad as I did at the forest match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.