Chumps League 20/21st October

Anyone watching scum now take note of the commentary teams reaction to that goal, and compare if we do the same vs porto.
I bet we get Ian Darke.

“Bernardo Silva scores. Was there a hint of offside there? It should go to VAR. Which being UEFA should be better than what Liverpool had in the derby...”

If I was a PSG fan, I'd be fucking raging. It's bad enough being devoid of anything resembling a tactical plan, it's bad enough being devoid of anything resembling teamwork, it's bad enough when you've paid £300m for 2 selfish, over-rated good-for-nothings but when you aren't prepared to run or tackle and make united look almost decent, it's time to call it a day. Absolutely appalling.

Nothing to brag about beating this shite. Just about any other team in the CL would have beaten these tonight

Or “that’s hard on Porto even though they haven’t had a shot on goal so far tonight“
“85% possession so far. Yet City really shouldn’t be scoring a 7th to destroy Porto’s confidence after only 37 minutes.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.