Chumps league draw

Just think we will be watching this draw for City next season....... Hopefully!!!

A nice little away trip to Moscow before we meet them in the Derby would be nice, knowing our luck they will be at home.

Rammyblues said:
A nice little away trip to Moscow before we meet them in the Derby would be nice, knowing our luck they will be at home.
Nah, let them be at home, gives them less room for excuses if we beat them.

looking at those 4th seed teams i reckon we would beat all of them, maybe minus wolfsburg!!!

i reckon if we did ever qualify we would easily qualify from the group stages

blu4life said:
looking at those 4th seed teams i reckon we would beat all of them, maybe minus wolfsburg!!!

i reckon if we did ever qualify we would easily qualify from the group stages
that kind of talk easily comes back and haunts you ! would wait and see who you would be paired against IF and when you get there before sweeping statements like that !

Problem is, our UEFA coefficient is dead low, so when we get there we'd automatically be in the 4th pot, which could make for a tough old group...

Anyway, cross that bridge when we come to it.

Arsenal with an easy group. That is no shocker.

ManUre have some long trips but they both come before it gets cold out there so the Rags get it relatively easy again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.