Circle the Wagons

Now more than ever we need to be proud to be Citizens.
We need to wear our City gear with pride and fuck everyone else.

The shit from the press/media will just keep building as the press/media get giddy. In everyone eyes we are guilty and are going to be relegated to the conference league north.

We as fans are on the frontline of abuse from other fans and press/media. Dont let this get you down, be strong believe in our Club.

Perhaps stay away ( like I do ) from sports channels, youtube, papers etc.

So blues circle the wagons, hold on tight. Once City win this witchhunt hopefully the American cartel will get bored and fuck off before the destroy our game.
Out and about in the streets and pubs i get no 'abuse' from others unless it's opposition supporters at a game.

I'm a female FOC, dress fairly conservatively for my age, so won't wear a top ( although I have 3) but am happy to sport a wristband all year, and my vintage City scarf in winter. I have spoken with many City fans, who have identified themselves when spotting my bits of attire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.