Citizens away match screening @ Legends Lounge

I think it is a great idea especially for those who get jittery in huge crowds, it seems a far more personal experience.

Glad that Shaun gets to see us tearing it up, legend!

been to everyone and enjoyed it each time but the beer moan always happens, think more because the choice is shite, no point saying john smiths in town cost about the same because it doesn't and the guinness being a can @ £5.10 is ridiculous pricing.

Honestly I will still go no matter the beer cost, but if city did it for every non televised away I would go.

First time for me mate and he said to me if they charged a flat rate of £3.50 a pint and a fiver in rather than it being free it would stop the moaning and they would still get money in.

For me no other club does it so fair play to city for doing it.

I was told by the bar staff that the beer prices were what they usually charge in the Legends lounge and probably other corporate areas.
It was just a surprise to us screening event newbies, who are used to paying £4.00 at the Etihad for a pint of Fosters, to be charged £4.70.
Hardly surprising that the price disparity has drawn the odd comment from us plebs, who are not used to corporate pricing.
I think nearly all those who have commented on the beer prices said they enjoyed the event.

so people are moaning about the price of beer which was what, £4.70? if you had 4 pints including your free one, you've paid for 3, which works out on average at just over £3.50 a pint! not bad that.

And if you have seven pints - one free and six for a fiver each, you've equalled the cost of the match ticket. And that's before you've paid for travel to Leicester.
I went the one for the Palace game about two seasons ago and thought it was OK even if the picture failed a few times.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, as did my young lad. Top idea city and a nice change from the pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.