citizens shop discount

markblue

hi
when I bought City stuff (shirt, hoodie, etc) the web site used to auto deduct 10% as being a Citizen member and season ticket holder. Just trying now and this doesnt seem to happen? City web site suggests you only get discount if you visit the shop now, is that correct?

hi
when I bought City stuff (shirt, hoodie, etc) the web site used to auto deduct 10% as being a Citizen member and season ticket holder. Just trying now and this doesnt seem to happen? City web site suggests you only get discount if you visit the shop now, is that correct?
No, but either you need to log in and it gets applied. If that doesn't work use the citizens page and the discount is on there which you can click on and use

hi
I were having similar problems and after searching around bluemoon found out that you had to empty your basket, log in to your account and re add the items and that worked.

Seems I have wrong. I was under the impression that you have to get the code from the Cityzens web page.

I bought a third kit on 20 Nov and today I got a free international delivery discount on account of my recent purchase. I'm still waiting for the purchase. I thought it would be more convenient to 'click and collect', pick it up at the Bournemouth game. Ten days to 'not deliver'. It's only 2-5 days if they deliver. Beware: click 'n collect might drop the collect bit in the run upto Christmas!

Edit: phone call to the shop and it's arrived! They just can't understand why I didn't get buzzed to let me know!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.